The victims only need to bring the required documents and contact our company at any branches to request for compensation.
1. Insured person or victims are:
- Person in the motor vehicle, Driver
- Person outside the vehicle. (Third party that has been injured by the insured vehicle)
2. The company will pay the actual medical expenses for bodily injury; maximum cover is up to 80,000 Baht and 300,000 Baht for case of death and permanent disability and other conditions as following.
Loss of life or Permanent disability
Loss of organs
- Loss of finger 1 knuckle or more
- Loss of organs 1 part
- Loss of organs 2 parts
Daily compensation in case of hospitalization (inpatient) 200 Bath per day
4,000 Baht not more than 20 days
3. Victims can authorize the hospitals to claim for compensation from Road Accident Victims Protection Co. Ltd.
4. To request for preliminary compensation, victims can claim directly from the insurance company or from Road Accident Victims Protection Co. Ltd. or authorize the hospital as the payee.
5. Preliminary compensation is initial indemnity for loss of life 35,000 Baht and for bodily injury up to 30,000 baht. The victim or heir shall receive the payment within 7 days from the date of receipt of the request (with documents correctly submitted). This compensation shall be paid without proof of fault.
6. If the victim is the driver at fault, they shall receive only preliminary compensation.
7. The coverage only covers life and bodily injury, vehicle and property damage or vehicle repairs are not included.