When an accident occurred to insured vehicle under Compulsory Motor Insurance,
all persons involved in the accident; bodily injuries, death will be covered.
In case of injuries, Claim for Medical Expense
1. Copy of ID card / passport or other document official proof of identification of the victim.
2. Original medical receipt.
Note : The Company may require evidence of motor accident or a police report as the case may be, because the insurance will cover the victims of insured vehicle with the company only. The victim or insured shall inform the company in timely manner or in the case it is a criminal offence the victim or insured shall notify police officer without delay.
Claim for Daily compensation for inpatient (in case of hospitalization)
1. Copy of ID card or Passport of the victim Or other document official proof of identification.
2. Medical receipt, Expense summary sheet or Inpatient certificate
Note : "Driver" of insured vehicle will receive compensation limit according to Preliminary Compensation only.
In case of permanent disability, Claim for permanent disability or dismemberment
1. Copy of ID card or passport or other document official proof of identification of the victim.
2. Medical Certificate or other evidence proof of damages caused by motor accident and
evidence of disability i.e. disability certificate.
3. Copy of Police Report.
In case of death
1. Copy of ID card or passport or other documents official proof of identification of the victim.
2. Death Certificate.
3. Copy of ID card or passport and house registration of heir.
4. Copy of Police Report or other document evidence indicating death as a result of motor accident.
Note : Compensation will be paid directly to victim only. If the victims could not file a claim
by themselves they can authorize a trusted person to file a claim on their behalf with authorization
signed copy of ID Card/passport of the authorized person.
The payment of compensation
shall be paid to the victim by cheque, except in case of death compensation will be paid to
the heir at law only
Caution : submitting false claim or presenting false evidence is violating the law and shall be punishable by
imprisonment 5 years or fine not exceeding 100,000 Baht or both.
Road Accident Victims Protection Company Limited
26 Soi Sukhumvit 64/2, Phra Khanong Tai, Phra Khanong, Bangkok 10260.
Tel. 0-2100-9191 Fax. 0-2396-2093-4 Call Center 1791