Pay insurance compensation on behalf of all insurance companies under the Protection for Motor Vehicle Victims Act

  • If you are covered by Compulsory Motor Insurance under the Act with any insurance companies, the injured party, heir, attorney or the hospital can claim preliminary compensation from Road Accident Victims Protection Co., Ltd. at all branches nationwide, free of charge.